Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Fever

How can one be bored, restless, and depressed with their mind going a mile a minute.  The only thing I can think of is spring fever.  My brain keeps going over lists that I need to get started on or completed.  My body says overload, let's just sit here awhile.  Then I start tapping my fingers because sitting here I get bored.      So I get up to start something, then in the middle, something else catches my attention so I move on to it.  Then realize I need to finish the first thing, so I sit back down to rethink my gameplan and have trouble getting back up and started on anything.  It is cold and dreary here this weekend, last weekend it was springlike and the energy I had was wonderful.  I have not checked the weather for the coming week, but I am sure hoping it resembles the season we are supposed to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment